ANU RESEARCH SCHOOL OF EARTH SCIENCE
PALEOENVIRONMENT RESEARCH GROUP
STABLE ISOTOPE LAB
COVID 19 Enhanced Hygiene and Operational Protocols
Phase 2 and Phase 1b Sign in links for contact tracing
ARRIVING AT WORK
1. ARRIVE VIA DESIGNATED ACCESS POINT - WASH HANDS
2. SIGN IN TO ATTENDANCE REGISTERS
Every morning you are on campus you are required to sign-in by filling out the following document. This applies without exception. This document records the time of your arrival and your declaration that you are arriving at work non-symptomatic.
3. FOLLOW PROCEDURE ON DOOR OF YOUR DESIGNATED LAB
3. SIGN OUT OF ATTENDANCE REGISTERS
Every evening when you are finished with your day's work, you are required to fill out this next form. This also applies without exception and will serve as your sign-out confirmation. This document records the time of departure and a declaration that you remain symptom-free.
4. WASH HANDS - LEAVE VIA DESIGNATED ACCESS POINT